Registration page for International Essay Contest for Young People
Before you register, please read the contest guidelines carefully.
- When you are ready to submit your essay.
- Since entries tend to concentrate on the deadline date, we recommend you submit your essay earlier to avoid difficulties in accessing the registration page.
How do I submit my essay?
- Create your essay file in either DOC, DOCX or PDF format, including a cover page with your name, your essay title.
(Note: You may create your own cover page or use the template available to download here.)
- Go to either “Individual” or “School/Group” Entrant Registration page.
- After entering all required information, click “SUBMIT” button at the bottom of the page to create an account.
- When your account is successfully created, you will be automatically logged in to your “Account Dashboard”.
- For “INDIVIDUAL”: In your “Account Dashboard”, click “Add Essay” on the side menu, attach your essay by selecting the file on your computer, and click “SUBMIT”. Only one entry per person is accepted. Once your entry is successfully submitted, you can download your certificate from the “Download Certificate”.
- For “SCHOOL/GROUP”: In your “Account Dashboard”, click “Add Student” on the side menu, register one student per row, attach each essay by selecting the file on your computer, and click “SUBMIT.” Only one entry per person is accepted.
Once your entry is successfully submitted, you can download your students’ certificates from the “Student List” and your certificate from the “Teacher‘s Certificate” on the side menu.
- If you leave your “Account Dashboard” page, you can log in again with your email address and password from “Entrant login” on the top menu.
- Please note that you can only create one account with one email address.