Registration page for 2021 International Essay Contest for Young People
Before you register, please read the contest guidelines carefully.
When do I register?
- You can submit your essay whenever you are ready.
- Since entries tend to concentrate on the deadline date, we recommend you submit your essay earlier to avoid difficulties in accessing the registration page.
How do I submit my essay?
- Before you register, please read the contest guidelines and FAQs carefully.
- Create your essay file in either MS Word (DOC/DOCX) or PDF format. Your essay must be typed, with your name and essay title at the top of the first page.
- Go to either “Individual” or “School/Organization” Entrant Registration page.
- After entering all required information, click “SUBMIT” button at the bottom of the page to create an account.
- When your account is successfully created, you will be automatically logged in to “My Account”.
- For “INDIVIDUAL”: In “My Account”, click “Add Essay” on the side menu, attach your essay by selecting the file on your computer, and click “SUBMIT”. Only one entry per person is accepted. Once your entry is successfully submitted, you can download your certificate from the “Download Certificate”.
- For “SCHOOL/ORGANIZATION”: In “My Account”, click “Add Student” on the side menu, register one student per row, attach each essay by selecting the file on your computer, and click “SUBMIT.” Only one entry per person is accepted. Once your entry is successfully submitted, you can download your students’ certificates from the “Student List” and your certificate from the “Teacher‘s Certificate of Participation” on the side menu.
- If you leave “My Account” page, you can log in again with your email address and password from “Entrant login” on the top menu.
- Please note that you can only create one account with one email address.